How to apply
Application needs to be done through the link found on the ALGANT website.
However, we would recommend that you first contact Dr. Basson or Dr. Marques (see Contact) at Stellenbosch University for guidance, help, recommendations and more information.
For application you need the following documents:
- Scanned copies of all academic records of all courses taken at every institute of higher education attended (in English)
- A copy of the highest degree obtained, stating credits, grades and workload
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A personal letter of motivation explaining the student’s interest in the ALGANT Master course in particular and mathematics in general
- Any other documents characterizing applicant’s credentials, like research memoirs, Honours projects, mathematical competition diplomas, etc.
- Names and contact details of one, preferably two, staff members who are willing to write you a reference letter. (ALGANT will contact them in this regard.)