- Engineering Mathematics 115: Introductory Differential and Integral Calculus
- Engineering Mathematics 145: Further Differential and Integral Calculus, Complex numbers and functions, Introductory Linear Algebra (1st Year)
- Mathematics 324 : Complex Analysis
- Real and Complex Analysis: Properties of special functions (Gamma, Zeta, Elliptic and Modular functions)
- Analytic Number Theory: Arithmetic functions, Dirichlet’s theorem on arithmetic progressions
Analytic proof of the Prime Number Theorem.
Teaching at AIMS:
- Mathematical Problem Solving